What he's been up to:
- Got a visit from his Uncle Josh, Aunt Lauren and cousin Sawyer over the Thanksgiving Holiday. Had lots of fun playing with them.
- Enjoyed his first Thanksgiving feast including turkey, ham, cheesy broccoli and rice, a roll, stuffing, green bean corn casserole, pumpkin pie and sweet potato souffle, he spit out the mashed potatoes though.
Ok, mom, seriously, I want some more.
- Celebrated his big sisters' second birthday in Heaven.
- Visited with Santa Clause for the first time! He wasn't too sure of him when Mommy walked away but was loving him when she was standing near!
- Continuing to love his baths! He doesn't want to get out of them!
- Went and helped mommy and daddy pick out his very first Christmas tree from the farm.
First sight of the Christmas tree all decorated and lit up!
What he can do:
- Mastered the art of crawling on all fours on Thanksgiving Day, November 24
- Waved hi for the first time at the early birthday party for the girls' on November 26
- Got onto his ride-on dinosaur all by himself on December 9
21 lbs 3 oz, 28.5 inches