What he's been up to:
- Got a visit from his Uncle Josh, Aunt Lauren and cousin Sawyer over the Thanksgiving Holiday. Had lots of fun playing with them.
- Enjoyed his first Thanksgiving feast including turkey, ham, cheesy broccoli and rice, a roll, stuffing, green bean corn casserole, pumpkin pie and sweet potato souffle, he spit out the mashed potatoes though.
- Celebrated his big sisters' second birthday in Heaven.
- Visited with Santa Clause for the first time! He wasn't too sure of him when Mommy walked away but was loving him when she was standing near!
- Continuing to love his baths! He doesn't want to get out of them!
- Went and helped mommy and daddy pick out his very first Christmas tree from the farm.
What he can do:
- Mastered the art of crawling on all fours on Thanksgiving Day, November 24
- Waved hi for the first time at the early birthday party for the girls' on November 26
- Got onto his ride-on dinosaur all by himself on December 9
21 lbs 3 oz, 28.5 inches