Thursday, September 3, 2009

8 Weeks

This past week was much better than the last week! I even had a few days where I felt pretty much normal! Bland food is still my main choice, though I have had a few days where I was able to eat a little different! We went to Joinus Teppanyaki down in Tumon for lunch this week and it was pretty good! It wasn't as good as Crazy Hibachi, which I'm still craving! I got the chicken and steak, they don't add much flavoring but the steak was pretty good when dipped in the finadene (soy sauce mixed with a few other things). The garlic fried rice was wonderful though! It was much better than what we've been getting at the chinese restaraunts as it wasn't covered in a ton of oil. I'm starting to get some of my energy back, though even going out for a little while still seems to tire me out for the rest of the day! I had my first "prenatal class" today, which in reality was mostly filling out paperwork. There was a ton, and a lot of it didn't pertain to me since they'll be sending me off island at 24 weeks until after the twins are born. We are hoping that I can be sent to Oklahoma instead of Japan so that I will be near family and have Charles sent out before they are born. From the sounds of it, there shouldn't be a problem but hopefully we can get it worked out.


8 Week Belly Picture

0 comments: