Thursday, September 24, 2009

11 Weeks!

Nothing much has changed in the past week or so. As you can tell I had another ultrasound this past Monday and got some great pictures from it! It was so cool getting to see the babies moving their tiny arms and legs already! My next appointment will be sometime in the beginning of November, and I think I'll maybe get another ultrasound at that point in time. I grew out of my first pair of pants, and of course it had to be my "nicer" pants that I wore to spouse functions so tomorrow I will be going out in search of new pants that will hopefully fit me for a decent amount of time! Tomorrow is the Air Force ball, and I'm lucky that one of my dresses still fits me so I didn't have to go buy a new one! Tomorrow I'm headed down to the NEX at big navy and I'm hoping they carry the crib set I want, if they are I'll probably order it. I learned quick on Guam that if they have it and you want it you better buy it now becasue on a week it'll be gone! Anyway, I can't believe that I am almost three months pregnant, it seems like the past two months have flown by!


11 Weeks

0 comments: