Thursday, September 17, 2009

10 Weeks

Woohoo, 1/4 of the way through my pregnancy and meeting my babies! I seem to be getting a bit more of my energy back now, I finally have a completely clean house now that it's coming back too! Still having a bit of morning sickness, but it usually happens at night and seems to stay away so long as I keep snacking. I'm also having some hip pain, but it seems to go away after I sit down for awhile so it's not too bad. I'm having tons of fun looking at all kinds of baby stuff! I've figured out that all of the baby furniture I'll need will fit in our tiny second bedroom, thank goodness!! It'll be wall to wall furniture, but it'll fit! We'll go and order it on Monday, so hopefully it'll be here before the babies are born and flown back here! We're also starting to think of baby names, nothing concrete yet though. We have a couple of middle names though. Anyway, need to finish getting ready for work tomorrow.
1o Weeks

0 comments: