Thursday, October 8, 2009

13 Weeks!

I'm 13 weeks pregnant now and starting to feel a bit better. Now it seems like I can be hungry without feeling sick, though if I get too hungry (usually happens at work) it still seems like I feel sick. I had a great week this week, went and played Bunco with some good friends and had some yummy food there! We had typhoon Melor headed our way last week, but thankfully it went to the north of us and the worst that happened was the air show was cancelled, though that was because of the tropical depression ahead of Melor! They were able to reschedule it for a week later, which was yesterday and we got a great show from the thunderbirds! They had to hold off for about 40 minutes to wait for the clouds to clear off but it was still great seeing them again! I saw one guy jump about 4 feet when one of the planes came from behind and surprised everyone, lol.


The Air Force Thunderbirds
13 Weeks!

0 comments: