Thursday, August 20, 2009

OMG.....it's Twins!!!

I'm 6 weeks pregnant now, and have known that I'm pregnant for two weeks now. Today started out rough with a trip to the ER for cramping among other things. I would have gone to my regular ob/gyn but they didn't have any open appointments so they directed me to the ER. They did a bunch of bloodwork and a few other tests, and an ultrasound. The ultrasound showed that my pregnancy was going well, and that we're going to be having twins!!! I'm still in shock at the moment, but it will eventually set in. I follow up with my regular ob/gyn on Monday and I'm sure I'll get a lot more information at that time along with another ultrasound. Maybe this time I can get him to print off one or two pictures for me!

Finally a Positive!

4 Weeks
5 Weeks
6 Weeks, the day after we found out it was twins

0 comments: