What he's been up to:
* Went to the state fair! He checked out the chickens and goats, and tried grabbing for a bunny! He also saw some cows, horses, baby chicks, pigs, butterflies and all kinds of insects but they didn't move much so he didn't pay them all that much attention.
* Went to a little kids Christmas party and had fun playing with his friend Courtney. More like trying to thieve her shoes than playing though, lol
What he can do:
* Started getting up on all fours and rocking back and forth on September 17! Even occasionally goes backwards on accident!
* Had his first forward momentum with army crawling on September 21! So far he's "gotten" Molly, all of her toys, the babies r us ad, and all of his other toys! He's also started exploring the house into the kitchen, and guest room, and especially the little springy door stopper by the front door. It makes cool sounds. His favorite toys are the dog's toys.
* Stand up from sitting by just holding onto mommy's fingers.
* He let go with one hand while standing up on September 29 for a few seconds!
* Pulled up to his knees on the tv stand for the first time on October 7, we're in trouble!
20 lbs 7 oz, 27 inches, head circumference 45 cm